Tutorial Aqua & Brown Free Presets For Lightroom | Best Presets

Who wants to get free presets ?

Of course everyone wants, especially for those of us who have the same hobby, namely in terms of photography, we definitely want to have a very beautiful preset.

 especially for those of us who have the same hobby Tutorial Aqua & Brown Free Presets For Lightroom | Best Presets

I made a free preset for all of you with the filter used is aqua & brown filter. Of course the name alone we already know means that these presets have aqua-colored characteristics, especially in the sky color.

For the brown color itself here is for certain areas, for example in your photo there is a color or sunlight, so the color of the sunlight will turn brown if you use this preset.

Aqua & Brown presets are a bit similar to orange & teal, but when compared to the color orange, of course we can know that the color has a sharp characteristic.

RELATED ARTICLE
I suggest you who want to use this preset, you have to adjust it to your photo, because if it doesn't match the photo then the results won't be good either. For example, I suggest you have to edit photos that look like the sky, on the beach, and on the floor, basically in the open.

If many are selling lightroom presets at high prices, but here you can get them for free without having to pay a fortune. I will also make a good preset if you want to ask me please contact me under my social media column.

If you want to request a preset that you like, please send me via my Instagram, I will make it free for you. With the condition that you state that you are from which country. So that I can understand with your country's language, because I'm here using my country's language, Indonesian.

 especially for those of us who have the same hobby Tutorial Aqua & Brown Free Presets For Lightroom | Best Presets

Okay, if you want to get the preset, you can directly download it below for free. There are 2 presets that I shared for you with aqua & brown color theme. You can use it according to your taste, because here I made it as good as possible for lightroom fans.

AQUA & BROWN LIGHTROOM PRESETS


Not all lightroom presets can match the photo you are editing except you have to rearrange it with each photo. But if the results are right, you no longer need to rearrange.

Hopefully the preset that I provided can make your photos prettier, then you can post the results on Instagram.

Don't forget to follow my Instagram so i can see your edits. Thank you :)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: